Total Mustang Money

$1.00

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ford turns a $2.7 Billion Dollar Profit

Well tickle me till I squeal like a school girl. This is pretty exciting news. It is nice to see a profit coming from one of the Big Three. I mean how long before GM and Chrysler turn their own profits?. I will make the guess that it will be sooner than we think.

After doing a little research though, I have discovered a lot of this profit comes from other sources than just car sales. Hey but profit is profit. Atleast my Mustang dream will remain possible for the next few years. This past year has been tough on the auto industry, and it is nice to see a glimmer of light eminating from the embattled Detroit automakers.

This brings me to tonight point. Deep thoughts, with Steve. Why do so many people champion the destruction of rival car companies?. I was on Blue Oval News (http://www.blueovalnews.com/) and a poster made a comment about hoping Chrysler would fail. Now this poster is pretty level headed, and not a bad guy from what I gather, but to wish destruction on a company in these economic times seems a bit unfair. What do you guys think?. If anyone is reading this, sound off in the comments. Well that is all from today,

Peace From The Great White North,

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment